For the abstract submission for ISPOG-Congress 2022 from March 9 to 12 2022 in Vienna please note the following:
- We look forward to receiving your abstracts for free lectures on all topics of psychosomatic obstetrics and gynecology as part of the Oral Presentations of our iSPOG-Congress.
- The submission of abstracts is possible until December 15, 2021, exclusively using the online form below .
- The prerequisite for selection by the abstract committee is your registration for our Congress in physical presence and the payment of your participation fee by the end of the submission deadline.
- Notification of acceptance of your abstract will be sent in January 2022.
- Contributions may not exceed 2,000 characters (including spaces).
- Please structure your abstract as follows:
- The abstracts and abstract titles must be submitted in English.
- Please ensure that you have for the submission all information you need (e.g. names, email addresses and institutes of all co-authors).
- By submitting your abstract, you agree to the publication of your contribution.
- The Congress office will be happy to answer any questions you may have.